Edwardian 3-stone gold ring gold ring with three old European cut diamonds in openwork illusion setting, mounted diagonally in a gracefully scrolling and tapering shank set with ten single brilliant cut diamonds.
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
Ring size Continental: 60 & 19¼ , Size US 9¼ , Size UK: S
– Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Belle Époque
– The Belle Époque (French for “Beautiful Era”) was a period in European social history that began during the late 19th century and lasted until World War I. Occurring during the time of the French Third Republic and the German Empire, the “Belle Époque” was named in retrospect, when it began to be considered a “golden age” the major powers of Europe, new technologies improved lives and the commercial arts adapted Renaissance and eighteenth-century styles to modern forms. In the newly rich United States, emerging from the Panic of 1873, the comparable epoch was dubbed the Gilded Age. In the United Kingdom, this epoch overlaps the end of what is called the Victorian Era there and the period named the Edwardian Era. or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1898
Material: Two tones of precious metal, the main part being 18K yellow gold and the white parts are either white gold or platinum.
Three old European cut diamonds with a total estimated weight of approx. 0.23 crt.
Ten single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with a total estimated weight of approx. 0.14 crt.
– Total diamond weight: approx. 0.37 crt.
– All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
– We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Engraving: at the inside remains of a date that ends with “9 – 98” and the beginning of a name that starts with a “M”
Hallmarks: “18C” indicating 18K gold
Weight: 3,10 gram (1,99 dwt)
Reference Nº: 13234-0023
– Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
– The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
– Comes with certificate