I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will; which I now exert to leave you. Jane Eyre to Mr Rochester
An extract from the chapter which features Jane’s declaration that she can no longer be with Mr Rochester now she knows he is married. I’ve taken sections of 19th century imagery of the chapter that particular quote is from and finished it in a beautiful burnt red (not quite burgundy). The words pop from the beautiful patina of brass underneath the artwork. This design of literary cuff will be just like having a copy of Jane Eyre always with you !
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customize the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
● Material – Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
● Finish – Non waterproof but splash proof
● Dimensions – 1.5″/38mm high – 5.5″/140mm inside length – 1.5″/38mm opening (adjustable)
● One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5″/140mm to 7.5″/191mm
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow
♥ Love it ? Add it to your favorites by clicking on the heart to your right that says “Favorite”
● Want to see more ? Visit my Etsy shop here JezebelCharms.etsy.com
● Shop Policies are here etsy.me/ZBLmxI. Find out about payment methods, shipping and lots of other info.
© 2010-2017 Jezebel Charms. All Rights Reserved.
This listing contains material which is owned by or licensed to Jezebel Charms. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, the artwork, images, photographs and text and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without Jezebel Charms’ written permission.